Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fun with a squirt bottle


Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there!

Paul reported for duty this week in DC, so he is now officially playing army-man. We are moving to our new place by Fort Myer on Saturday. I can't believe our time in Cleveland is almost over. What an adventure it has been these past 4 years, and how fast it has gone! And now we are about to start a whole new adventure in the nation's capital.

As for the home front, Logan's new favorite game is to squirt things with a squirt bottle. He even tries to sneak in a shot at mommy and daddy if he gets the opportunity. We have to keep our eyes on that little kiddo. Aaron just sits and smiles at us. What a happy boy.

We're eager to see what the next 3 years have in store for us, but look fondly on the last 4.

Life is about to change......

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

I don't even want to think about Saturday. It hit me in the car today that you are actually leaving. I just don't want to believe it. You can't go. ;(

Kristel said...

hey guys...
just found your blog. better keep in touch!
ours is liddles5.blogspot.com

The Stiles Family said...

Hey there Rose family!! I hope that you guys are enjoying DC!! We miss game nite :-( Take care!!

Rochelle said...

I miss you guys! Post pictures soon of your new place... I would love to see where you're at!

Zipporah said...

Hey! I love blogs! It has been fun to see your cute little family. Congratulations on graduation and joining the army. I hope things go well for you in DC. What a fun spot! Our blog is mandzkofford.blogspot.com
Michael is in Iraq for a few months. I hope you never have to expereince that.
Take care. -Keep in touch.