Sunday, May 3, 2009

One Week Old

Isaac is now a week old! I wish time would slow down and that he would stay this tiny forever! He is such a precious little guy, and a wonderful addition to our family.
Doesn't he have an awesome daddy! And he just keeps getting better with every year and with every child. What a lucky lady I am to have snatched him.
And here's the mama, looking fresh and cute right after delivery. *ahem*
And here he is, our feature attraction, showing you what he does all day long.




I love newborn drowsiness. It makes them so cute and cuddly! They also make for a great sedative. Get one of these guys in your arms and I guarantee it will promote sleepiness in moments.

13 comments:

Jackie said...

He looks like a sweetie--we can't wait to meet the little guy.

soybeanlover said...

Very very cute! Excellent job you two. Congratulatios!

PamNoyes said...

Hahah I love the pic of you holding him and his head flopped while he is sleeping. What would it be like to sleep like that again!?!? So are we going to get a birth story?

Kate said...

Oh, I wish I had a private plane, I want to hold him, he is so perfect and precious and I love him so much. By the way did I tell you I love his name, it is Fabulous

Kristel said...

So cute! I can't believe you have 3 boys! It's so fun having all the same. Congratulations!!!

AZ SMITHS said...

Cute Pictures! My baby is already 6 months old! I can't believe how fast time flies!! I miss the cuddly stage!

Scanlon Family said...

He's so cute. I love tiny babies. With your three boys and our three girls, it goes without saying that life is very different in our homes. Congratulations. We're so happy for you. Jason keeps meaning to call and forgets until it's late in DC. We love you guys and can't wait to meet the little bundle of joy.

Rebecca said...

Just saw your post on your new little guy. Congratulations! Love the name :) He's so cute. I can't believe you were at a 7 & they sent you to L&D, way to go Rebecca! Enjoy him, he's so cute.

pdwheeler said...

What a cute little boy. Congratulations. You do look cute Becky.

Andrea said...

He looks like a Rose! So happy for you guys. Wish you the best.

Michelle said...

When I saw your pictures I told Brian he too needed to check him out. I love how similar your babies look. Rebecca you look radiant with that new mom glow! Congrats!

Sarajane said...

three boys. how fun. hope all is well with you guys. it was sad to read about your house in Cleveland- we'll keep good thoughts that it sells for you guys.

Sarah Buma said...

Rebecca! It has been so long!! This is Sarah Buma in Alaska! I saw your sweet note on Anne's blog page. Hugs to you. I am so sad for their family. Your new little sweetie brought a smile to my tear stained face.