Sunday, August 23, 2009

Oh to be a kid again

We've been having fun lately, and here are the pics to prove it.
"Look mommy! Haven't chopped my fingers off yet!" The boys were playing dress-up at the children's museum in Fayetteville NC.

More dress-up. This time as Obi-wan Kenobi and Darth Vader.

Isaac helping me with my laundry.

Isaacs first passport photo.

I had to hold him up high against a wall and duck out of sight. It wore my arms out!

Checking out the marshes of Roosevelt Island. We saw frogs and turtles and bugs bugs bugs. Everyday I hear a particular phrase countless times from Aaron:

"OOOOH, A BUG! I get a tissue! Got da bug mommy! I go frow away"

Hey, whatever makes the kid happy, right?

2 comments:

Scanlon Family said...

You make Jason want to have a boy. They are so cute!

Alisha Haight said...

I just posted a pic of Ethan in a laundry basket too. Kids are so funny. I can't believe Isaac has his own passport picture already!!