Saturday, July 14, 2007

Iwo Jima Visit

We are now pretty much settled in our apartment. The trouble now is trying to keep our place clean with Hurricane Logan leaving a trail of havoc and mayhem in his wake. But what can you expect from a toddler. He is great about helping to clean up though, and sings the "clean-up song" whenever I ask him to put things away.

Here's our family outing at the Iwo Jima monument. We're glad our camera has a rapid shutter speed, because Logan was off in a flash within milliseconds of this picture being taken. Paul is learning photography, and is thus our family photographer, which is why he's not in the picture.Logan got into Rebecca's makeup this week. In an effort to beautify himself, he decided that mascara around the eyes would give him the desired look. If his goal was to look like a raccoon, he succeeded admirably.
Aaron is getting so big! He is only 3 months old, wearing a 6 month outfit! I'm lucky to have pulled it out of the closet in time. Enough pictures Mommy!!! I don't wanna smile anymore!
Daddy and Logan just chillin' on the couch.Spending a relaxing Sunday afternoon together.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

very nice little raccoon! I'll have to e-mail you and fill you in on what's happening in our ward... they finally changed the boundaries after all of the rumors and speculation!

Kristel said...

Love the makeup! I guess it's not only the girls getting into that! You have such a cute family...what a cute mom you are.

Sarajane said...

how fun to find your blog. I love that I can know what you guys are doing. DC is such a fun place to live. Lindsay is a really good friend of mine. Are you in the same ward?

soybeanlover said...

Wow! At first I thought you were in Iwo Jima, then I figured it out. Your boys are so cute!