Friday, July 27, 2007

Williamsburg Weekend




Well, this last week was rather exciting. Logan got his head stuck between the metal bars of the hand rail in our apartment. It took a little work to get him out, and I don't think he will do that again, but I wont hold my breath. Last weekend we went to Williamsburg, VA for a suprise 50th birthday party for Paul's aunt and uncle. While there, we stayed in a time-share and there was this miniture golf course on it, so we decided to go play a round. We also indoctrinated Logan into the art of golf. He loved it. Aaron got to ride in the stroller around the course, soaking in the sunshine. Paul's mom came out as well to go to the party and to go help his sister Jackie have her baby that is due, any day now. Things here are going well and we are staying out of trouble, for the most part.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Oh gosh I miss you! I was just thinking about you today. :) I'm go glad to hear that things are going so well for you out there. We need to keep in touch better. I'll write you an e-mail soon... lots of things are happening out here! Love you guys!

Aaron and Carissa said...

Wow, we're jealous! We haven't had too much chance to travel around yet. Maybe that will change once our car gets here. Our neighbors here are super nice, everybody is really friendly, but it's just not the same. Carissa and I were really missing you guys last night. And we both thought the epilogue of Deathly Hallows was kind of lame. I can't remember what Paul's theory was on Harry Potter, was he close?