Sunday, October 21, 2007

To Know Me is to Love Me

Paul had this shirt when he was a baby that reads "To know me is to love me." We took a picture of Logan in the shirt when he was 6 months old, and recently did the same for Aaron now that he is around the same age. I just get a kick out of it whenever I put them in this shirt. I sure love my little boys and am so proud to be their mommy.

One of our latest adventures was to the Natural History Smithsonian. Logan really liked the dinosaurs. It was amazing there, and lots of fun. We had a hard time keeping Logan in one spot long enough for a picture, so we don't have many to post from the museum.

Here are my sweet boys. I love it when they play together. It makes my heart melt. They just love being around each other. Aaron positively lights up when Logan walks in the room, and Logan delights in making Aaron laugh. They're a great team.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What handsome boys you have! Logan looks great in his glasses. We miss you guys.

Rochelle said...

How cute are they?! Lincoln would go crazy over that museum! He's into dinosaurs bigtime this last year or so. I love Logan's glasses... he's so grown up!

wurstens5 said...

Cute boys. I can't believe how big your little one is. I would love to come and visit DC again. We had so much fun there.

Kristel said...

they are so darn cute! what a little grown up Logan looks like!

Jacob and Rachel Ellis said...

Rebecca,

I am so glad I found your blog. t was good to see updates on your family. Your boys are just darling! It will be great to check in on you from time to time. love, rach