Saturday, February 23, 2008

No snow

What a mild winter we have had this year! After our time in Utah and Ohio with their long and cold winters, I can hardly believe we have no snow on the ground! I can't say I mind, though. So instead of sledding outside, the boys hopped in a laundry basket and went sledding inside. Of course there is the ever present Buzz Lightyear that Logan never puts down (thanks Grandma and Grandpa Rose!).
We had a visit from Pauls sister Jackie and her family. So here are all three Rose family grandchildren together. I love the pink in a sea of blue.
One day I went to go get the kids up from their nap, and this is what I found. Logan has discovered he can climb into Aarons crib. Now I have a hard time keeping him out of it. There has been little sleep happening in our household ever since. Aaron seems thrilled.
This bathtub hairdo reminded me of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes, so I thought I'd add it in.

7 comments:

Cynthia Lyn said...

I'm so jeleous of you not having any snow! I have a snow drift that covers my tree (4-5 ft tall). Shayleigh goes walking oer it and it scares me that she will sink in and I won't be able to get her out.

Rochelle said...

I need to come down there! I am so sick of the snow! Logan looks so grown up in that last picture!

wurstens5 said...

Cute little boys. They are getting so big.

Britt n Bran Arnow said...

I'm glad I found your blog. I can't believe how much your boys have grown! We miss you guys. Snow stinks!

Sydney said...

Our little guy Gibson is now on his 3rd buzz lightyear. He plays with him constantly and he truly is his best friend. Gibson loves Buzz Lightyear of Star Command on Disney. It's only 20 minutes so I let Gibson watch it and he gets his Buzz fix without having to watch the long Toy Story version! Be prepared, the phase won't be ending anytime soon!

Becky Slivka said...

I think your boys are so cute and I'm jealous you get to live in such a cool place (with a mild winter you lucky girl).

Larson Love said...

Your boys are growing so fast! It is so fun to see your smiling faces...