Sunday, March 23, 2008

Posting at last!

Hi everyone! I know, I know. We are such slackers! It seems like we go through weeks where nothing eventful happens. Then suddenly we have tons happening! After a long dry spell, now we have a lot to add to the blog.

First off, last week we had a visitor from Germany. Our friend Aaron Brooks came to stay with us for a week while he and Paul took a Forensic Dentistry course over here. His visit was packed full of sightseeing and game nights. (We'll send you the pics soon, Aaron!) We sure miss our dental school buddies!!!


Here we are inside the National Archives (Remember National Treasure, where the Declaration of Independence is kept). While we were there, we saw John Adams. We thought he was Benjamin Franklin at first. Oops. He said ol' Ben is shorter, and more rotund than he is. :-)

We are in the National Botanical Gardens here. Logan loved throwing pennies into the fountain pool. I won't tell you where he got the pennies, though. We might be arrested, or something. "He just likes to recycle, officer, that's all!"

My sweetie and me! I sure love hanging out with my husband.

2 comments:

Aaron and Carissa said...

Hey, I need to put those pictures on MY blog!

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.