Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

This post is dedicated to our mothers out there whom we love very much. We want you to know how much more we have come to appreciate your efforts and patience now that we are parents too!


The top 10 things we've learned about motherhood...


1. A mother's work is never done.

2. A mother never stops worrying about her children, no matter how old they are.

3. ALL mothers are working mothers

4. Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs, since the payment is pure love.

5. It kills you to see your children grow up, but I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't.

6. We never know the love of a mother until we become mothers ourselves

7. Every day of our lives we make deposits into the memory banks of our children.

8. When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.

9. Sweater, n.: garment worn by child when its mother is feeling chilly.

And..........drum roll.........

10. Mothers are:


Multi-tasking

Outstanding

Tender (tired)

Heaven on earth

Encouraging

Reliable


Grandma Wheeler



Thank you for listening to me through my ramblings and rough days!


I love the memories I have of our outings and activities together. I will keep them forever!


I am a better person because of the love you have shown me throughout my life.

I love you mom!


Grandma Rose

I love you Gran'ma Rose!

We love your squeezes, and your visits.


I love you mom, thank you for all that you have done for me. You are the greatest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.