Friday, May 2, 2008

Today's blog: Smiles and Sleepers
Smiles...
This is what I have the pleasure of seeing every day!





Sleeping...
Unfortunately, the boys have been sick for the last two weeks. It was so sad to watch Aaron crawl to a pile of blankets and snuggle himself in. He just laid there for a while looking miserable until he finally fell asleep.

Logan did the same, crawling in my bed and dozing away. As a mother of two VERY active little boys, this was extremely unnatural behavior to witness. Needless to say, I got to spend the last two weeks snuggling my sick little boys. You couldn't hear me complaining, though. :-)


Now everyone is healthy at last, just in time for Aaron to get a bloody nose. *sigh*
What's a mother to do... poor kid.

3 comments:

Becky Slivka said...

Sorry about your sick kids - I hate it when kids are sick, but I do enjoy the snuggle time. Aaron looks so big and they both have such darling little smiles.

Aaron and Carissa said...

Poor kids. I'm sure you're glad they're healthy now, even if it means less snuggly time.

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.