Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Logan started preschool on Tuesday. He was so excited and proud to go to school. He has about 4 other friends attending the same school, so it has been an easy adjustment for him. As for his mommy, however, I can't believe how hard it can be to say goodbye to your child for a few hours! My little baby is growing up!...(nevermind he's only three).
Aaron has decided he's big enough to start brawling with his big brother. He likes to tackle him, while Logan just lays there giggling.
More of our daily silliness! Don't they just crack you up! They make me laugh every single day.

5 comments:

PamNoyes said...

That last picture made me laugh out loud! They are very cute! I am glad for you that they get along so well! (Well, sometimes, I'm sure)

Rochelle said...

No way is Logan old enough for pre-school! Crazy! That last picture is so adorable... I can't get over it. I'm so sad I didn't get to see you last month! I hope everything is okay now with your renters.

Aaron and Carissa said...

That's so great that they can play together. It's always a nice break when they go off and play excluding you. Although sometimes it's hard too.

Scanlon Family said...

Cute boys. It is hardest with the first Emma started Kindergarten this year and Allie, preschool. Not so hard to send them off myself, because I have experience, however, it really hurt when both of them kept telling me "Okay mom, you can go home now." Obviously they're big enough to do it on their own.

Cynthia Lyn said...

What a big step. . .I understand you pain. You think "it's a few hours and I can get more done with just one kid" but then for the first little shile, you don't do anything different and just miss them.