Sunday, March 8, 2009

Steve and Melissa's Wedding

Lest Steve and Melissa think we don't care, we thought it about time to post about their beautiful wedding. Again, we've been slackers. Every break I get, I either sleep, nap, snooze, or slumber, (I've just been so tired!!!) so I have not been very good about keeping up on anything. But before too much time passes, I wanted to post some pics of the wedding.
Aren't they such a good looking couple? What a great reason to get the family all together. I really enjoyed seeing my family. It had been too long....
I love my siblings so much! I am such a fortunate sister. What great people, great examples, and I adore their spouses as well.
Our own little, but growing, family. Logan thinks smiling means to strech your cheeks out as far as they'll go. Aaron was just anxious to hop down so he could try for the fountain behind us again.

Me and my sweetie. Neither one of us likes to dance, or is very good at it, but we make exceptions for each other. There is just something special about being in the arms of your eternal companion.
30 week tummy shot. I'm 33 weeks now, and counting down! I am getting anxious to meet my baby boy. Can't wait to welcome him into the family.

5 comments:

Anna Rhodes said...

You are looking good! Not too much longer and your new boy will be her. look forward to seeing pictures of the baby when he comes.

Rochelle said...

Look at you all cute and pregnant! I miss you so much! I love your hair short too. Good luck counting down the next few weeks. I'll be thinking of you! Any chance you'll be heading up here anytime this year? If not, I might just have to come and visit you before we are done.

PamNoyes said...

I would say you don't look big at all, but I know you FEEL big. It probably means he is squishing all of your guts! Get the rest while you can and good luck to ya!

Unknown said...

Look at your little belly! You look great. I think you will like three boys, but just know it is a little noisy ALL the time! You are getting closer.

Crystal Dever said...

You look so cute! Good luck with this one... they're such a joy aren't they? Don't you just love being a mom? I do. :)