Sunday, April 5, 2009

Our Sweet Sons

With the imminent arrival of our third son, I feel a such a great love for him already! It is amazing how much you can love someone you have never even met. And the love just grows, because I have the same love for his older brothers as well. We are so fortunate to be their parents. What sweet little guys...
The poor kids have had pink eye and ear infections this week. Logan looked absolutely miserable. It made my own eyes water just looking at his.
The countdown is on! 20 days left!!! I can't wait!
P.S. I finished my last class yesterday! I can't believe I am already done with the coursework of my Master's program! Thanks Paul for all of your support. I couldn't have done it without you. I love you, hon!

4 comments:

Dustin and Tricia said...

Cute pics. I'm so excited for you. Good luck with everything!

soybeanlover said...

2 boys and a Masters! You are incredible. Best of luck in this last month, I know how long it feels.

Amy said...

Good for you Rebecca!! Congratulations on doing your Master's. You're amazing!! Your boys are so adorable! Good luck preparing for your newest arrival :)

danem said...

You guys have absolutely adorable children. I hope the pink eye is done. That is no fun.