Sunday, July 12, 2009

4th of July Visitors

We were pleased to have some visitors this week! My brother and his family came out to DC for the week of the 4th of July. What a great way to celebrate my birthday! Again! (They also visited us in Ohio over my birthday). We had so much fun seeing the sights and having late night conversations.




The kids got along great! I seriously think our house was calmer with them here since their girls helped mellow out our boys. There weren't nearly as many kung fu fights as normal. Thanks Sarah and Whitney!

The two cousins chillin' in the stroller


We enjoyed the temple grounds....
...got caught in a storm...
...and, of course, ate yummy cake courtesy of Paul, Tim, Liz, and the kids.
Thanks for coming guys. We had so much fun with you! Thank you for making my birthday special. We love you!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I still think it's so cool you are sisters-in-law with Liz :) How fun that they could come out and see you! Your kids are so cute together. You have some beautiful little boys :)

Scanlon Family said...

Such cute kids! I'm glad you guys had a rockin' visit, needs to be us sometime, soon I hope. :)

Alisha Haight said...

Cute blog! Thanks for telling me about it:) I'm glad you had fun with your family!

The Munk Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday. Still thinking of you guys often. I'm glad to see you're all doing so well. Your family is beautiful.

Love, Alesha

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday. I agree having more kids in the house..the same ages sometimes makes things A LOT easier. Everyone has a buddy. Love that buddy system:)