Sunday, July 12, 2009

Brothers are Great

I recently spent some time in the boy's bedroom cleaning and sorting and such. I put Isaac on the bed just like in the picture below...



When I looked over to check on him, this is what I found...

Aaron had "tucked Isaac in." He even shared his own blankie and his favorite stuffed lion. I thought that was just the sweetest thing, so I caught in on camera.




This is our "tummy time" spot. Under our coffee table. It keeps him from getting stepped on by his big brothers.




Big brothers are the best!


4 comments:

soybeanlover said...

So sweet, I love it when the big boys take care of the little ones. He looks so much like his brothers. I notice it a lot in the second to last picture

Steve and Kelly said...

They sure are cute. I am glad to hear that things are going well for you. It is fun to see all the pictures and see how they are all growing so fast.

AZ SMITHS said...

That's a great idea, under the table. I'm always worried the newbies will get squashed!

pdwheeler said...

I am glad you had a good birthday. I thought of you at that time. Paul was in Uganda and I was here alone. I did see the fireworks with some friends. Your baby is so cute. It is still hard to realize that you have three.