Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Pictures

Well, I was waiting to be able to find the pics of just Logan in his costume to add to the group, but have been too lazy to do so. I have decided to post what I have anyway. Enjoy!
I wasn't planning on being in this picture, but Aaron was feeling clingy and would freak out whenever I put him down.
He didn't seem to mind being on the counter though.



The kids being silly in the car. Yes, if you look close, that is stubble on Logan's chin. :-) I had fun with the face paints.
Logan was really excited to work on our pumpkins.



Aaron wanted in on the action too!

Meticulously sorting out the seeds, while Aaron smiles for the camera.

Logan kept saying "Eeew! Gross! It's slimy mommy!" and would them pick up another glob. I let him play in the goop when we were finished. Probably the highlight for him!

3 comments:

PamNoyes said...

So cute! I know what you mean about a little one who needs lots of physical contact. Looks like you guys ahd a lot of fun. I don't know how you don't end up needing to scrub down your whole house after a messy activity like pumpkins though. Even if we are just baking cookies it turns into nuclear warfare clean up. Really, I am asking, do you have a secret?

Scanlon Family said...

Wow, those boys are growing so fast! Loved the blogs on your trip, too. I got a good laugh out of Paul speaking Russian to barter with the street vendors! Looks like a very good trip.
-Jason-

Jessica W said...

Your little boys are so cute Becky!