Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ultrasound

We had our ultrasound today! I have been waiting for this day with much anticipation. We even brought Logan and Aaron with us, with minimal fighting between them I might add. After all the fetal measurements and such, they assured us that the baby is as perfect as can be.
And that....

WARNING: Grandpa Rose, do not read further as the image below may be disturbing.
Well, since I will not be having a daughter in April, my boys have generously donated their toes for painting. I feel so outnumbered, and needed an estrogen outlet! Luckily they still think it is neat and fun, and I can always use the pictures as blackmail if they become unruly teenagers (although hopefully this will not be a cause of them becoming unruly teenagers! Talk about scarring my children.)

So baby boy number three is on HIS way, and now we are back to the drawing board to figure out another name for our precious new son. I don't know how you did it mom!!! We are excited for his arrival, and will be well stocked with clothes and toys for him! And Logan and Aaron will be well stocked with a new punching bag. I think Aaron will be happy to have someone smaller than him to pick on for a change!

14 comments:

Dustin and Tricia said...

Just you and your 4 boys!!! Good luck! I'm so excited for you. Life will continue to be an adventure full of crazy days. It already amazes me that you can keep up with two little boys...I have a hard time with one little one.

Becky Slivka said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you - three boys will be so fun and so crazy - yeah!! I hope your feeling good, and I love all the painted toes.

soybeanlover said...

Congratulations! How exciting to have another boy. Plus they'll be in touch with their feminine side, and make better husbands =)

Amy said...

How exciting Rebecca! Congratulations! You know how to raise those boys. They're lucky to have you! I don't blame you for painting their toe nails :)

T*town said...

My mom used to pain my toe nails. And look how i turned out.
Good, Bad, you decide. =)

AZ SMITHS said...

I got all the girls and you got all the boys! :) Kohler likes to get his toes painted, just so he can fit in!!

PamNoyes said...

That is so awesome! So did you have any inklings as to the gender before you found out? You should name him Toast. I keep telling people this is a great boy name, esp for number 3! I mean, you said it, he is going to be a punching bag, so Toast. "You are so Toast!" "yeah I know."

Brian said...

I love it! 3's a charm, now you will get to raise three little prince charmings. Or is Paul just trying to get a good golf team together? Congrats!

Aaron and Carissa said...

Congrats! Just wait till Paul vetos you painting their toenails. It'll happen long before they care about it.

Kate said...

Wow, Boys boys boys! I haven't painted Jareds nails yet but I am sure he will ask someday, My oldest nephew (now 12 and probably not willing to admit it) used to love to have his index finger, finger nail painted, it got to the point that he tried to do it himself one day when no one was looking- it ended with a 2 year old in tears covered in red nail polish, sitting on the back porch while his Aunt and Grandpa tried to get the red nailpolish out of the cream carpet- it came out and he got over his nail polish fetish pretty fast after that.

wurstens5 said...

Congrats on the boy! 3 boys is an adventure, just think of all the toilets we get to clean.

Unknown said...

It really has been so fun having three boys together despite the noise level and wrestling. That will be so fun for you guys. I do know I would have gone crazy having four boys in a row though!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Anna Rhodes said...

wow three boys, how would that be. we just have a house full of girls. Looks like you are all doing good.

Cynthia Lyn said...

Wow, Three boys. . .

Don't worry too much about painting their toenails. . . Kalel INSISTS I do his whenever I do Shayleigh's. . .